"Helping People and Properties Prosper!"
EquityTeam is Cincinnati's highest-rated residential property management company.
We're looking for All-Stars who want to join our work-hard/play-hard, team-oriented culture and grow with us.
- People First
- Retain Quality Over Quantity
- Process Oriented
- Ethical Excellence
- Responsive & Resourceful
- Yields (Results) Matter
Due to growth, we're looking for another Residential Property Manager (R.PM) in Cincinnati. This critical client-facing position reports to the Residential Property Management GM.
Unlike other "property manager" jobs where the PM is overwhelmed with minutia tasks and does everything, our PMs delegate a significant amount of the task-work to our operations team. This allows our PMs to focus more on their primary responsibility, which is to MANAGE every property like it's their own and to provide outstanding service to their Owner clients as their primary contact.
Some of the Goals & KPI's of this position include:
- Take over an existing portfolio of approximately 150 units.
- Grow your portfolio to 200-300 units (average 3 new units per month sourced on your own)
- Churn rate for your portfolio at or below company average.
- All NPS or eNPS scores for your portfolio are 4+/5.
- Average RPU at least 90% of company average.
Being a PM is a wonderfully rewarding, fast-paced career, but it's NOT for everyone. It's like being a firefighter in a professional business setting. You need to love dynamic problem-solving and have the ability to manage challenging issues or difficult conversations (whether with your owner or with internal team members). As a R.PM, you'll need to be an assertive leader who embraces the challenge of being accountable for the properties you manage.
- Cool under pressure
- Empathetic, yet Assertive
- Patient with others, yet driving toward good yields
- Rational, Objective, & Fair
- High level of "street smarts".
- Logical thinker
- Pragmatic, dynamic problem-solving skills
- Physical / Resources
- Quiet home office with premium internet connection
- Newer model smartphone and computer w/ multiple monitors and a printer
- Personal discipline
- always-on/available mentality, but can still maintain a good work/life balance
- "Whatever it takes" attitude
- Obsessed with efficiency (working smarter, not harder)
- THE MODEL of IMPECCABLE ethics and integrity
- Excellent and tactful communication skills in English, written and verbal
- Ultimate team player
- Type 35+ WPM
- Strong comprehension of web-based apps. Prefer skills with various PM industry software like PropertyWare, etc.
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of residential construction and remodeling
- Experience successfully delegating to a support team
- Self-Aware / Accountable
- Min. 2 years sales and/or account management experience
- Min. 2 years around residential real estate (either as a Realtor, PM, Landlord, or similar) in/ around Cincinnati.
Prefer - Ohio real estate licensed, Residential PM experience, and NARPM experience
- Min. 3 years living in the Cincinnati region.
Prefer - 5 years+ in Cincinnati region.
- Min. 1 year in an account management role.
Prefer - 3+ years of account management experience in the service industry.
- Strong knowledge of residential construction and maintenance.
Prefer - significant experience working with residential construction vendors and service providers.
- Prefer some experience with Property Mgmt industry softwares.
$60k - $100k annually to start based on experience and/or fit. Could exceed over $100,000 depending on how large of a portfolio the PM desires to manage.
Ask about our other benefits, as they can be tailored to meet your needs.
DISCLAIMER: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. we are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants shall be considered for all positions without regard to any status protected by federal, state,or local law.